Xenon Duel Academy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xenon Duel Academy
Xenon Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XDA: YugiMon

+20
Kyonaru
TheFiercedW@rrior
XChaosPrime
katanoske
KiNeTiC
EvilShenron3
Octavia Melody (traitor)
ObliviBlitz
Pro_Williams
Zykan
~Luvi
TheLifeLessOne
Minerva
White Rose Dragon
Thought
Shameless
InfinityX000
Shua
Wattberyx
! Yeezus
24 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

In Progress XDA: YugiMon

Post by ! Yeezus Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:32 pm

XDA: YugiMon  Yugihosenmonz_copy_by_scorpionking234-d6v39qv

YugiMon is a on-going event that can be described through an example of a Pokemon game. You defeat the 8 gym leaders to get to the elite four, then you defeat the elite four to fight the champion, and then if you defeat the champion, you become him. Its like that, but the gym leaders and elites have to use an archetype, Champion can use whatever he likes.

Rules and Regulations

XDA: YugiMon  Jfdg8bZ DNCG Cardpool, TCG JULY 2015 Advanced Banlist. http://www.yugioh-card.com/en/limited/index.html
XDA: YugiMon  Jfdg8bZ Duels will be hosted in Advanced (Unrated) 2/3 match
XDA: YugiMon  Jfdg8bZ Banned decks: Exodia, Self-Destruct Button Tie-Out, Final Countdown, and Empty Jar.
XDA: YugiMon  Jfdg8bZ This is an ongoing tournament. To join, PM Sanjibot with 3-6 decks you wish to have registered with you.
XDA: YugiMon  Jfdg8bZ Your decks are locked, meaning that you may not change or modify your deck anytime during the Yugimon Tournament.
XDA: YugiMon  Jfdg8bZ This Rule does not apply against the Champion, meaning that you can use any deck again the champion
XDA: YugiMon  Jfdg8bZ There will not be any form of elimination allowed. You are allowed to challenge Gym Leaders/Elites/Champions as many times as you like (until you win). However, we have the right to refuse any challenge for any reason
XDA: YugiMon  Jfdg8bZ Feel free to challenge any gym leader in order, however you need atleast 8 gym badges to challenge the Elites. The Champion cannot be challenged unless you have beaten atleast 4 elites.
XDA: YugiMon  Jfdg8bZ If a Leader, Elite, or Champion plays a match, that member gets 40 DP for each game won. (i.e. 40 for 1-2,  80 for 2-1 or 2-0 in the Leader/Elite/Champion's favor)
XDA: YugiMon  Jfdg8bZ If you demonstrate extraordinary dueling skill, as well as good sportsmanship in your challenge  and manage to defeat the champion, then you will take the position for yourself.
XDA: YugiMon  Jfdg8bZ Gym Leaders/Elites that use the wrong deck without changing it on the first turn will not be accepted. If you see this as a challenger, notify a Event Manager or an Admin immediately.  
XDA: YugiMon  Jfdg8bZIf a Gym Leader/Elite is inactive for 7 or more days or they got banned, please tell any captain and they will be replaced swiftly.
XDA: YugiMon  Jfdg8bZ Loser has to admit defeat or the winner must post a screen to prove his/her victory.
XDA: YugiMon  Jfdg8bZ Please be courteous when asking a Gym Leader/Elite for a challenge. If they decline your challenge, please do not harass them further, but simply ask when they will be available.
XDA: YugiMon  Jfdg8bZ After each match, at least one of the players must post the results. Confirmation from the opponent, while not necessary, is advised. (Always take screenshots of your victories; you may be asked for them.)
XDA: YugiMon  Jfdg8bZ Anyone caught cheating will be punished with 2 warnings.
XDA: YugiMon  Jfdg8bZ If a player has to go during a duel, they forfeit it upon leaving. If a player has to go in between duels of a match (during siding), it may continue later.
XDA: YugiMon  Jfdg8bZ If screenshots are not submitted, the returning player may not side for the next game.

Upon submitting your deck lists, you agree to the above rules and conditions. Any violation of these terms, or unsportsmanlike conduct will result in immediate disqualification.

Registration

Code:
XDA Username:
DN Username:
Screen Shots of the decks you'll be using (3 min - 6 max):
GMT:

XDA: YugiMon  R78xL8OClick here to send Registration Form to SanjibotXDA: YugiMon  R78xL8O

Win/Loss Records

A new topic in the Tournaments Section with the Title of [XDA: Yugimon: Win/Loss Records] will be created for you to post your wins and losses. Both players will confirm their wins and losses in their duel. Also, please try to include a screenshot.

Prizes

XDA: YugiMon  Kvl4KwkDefeating the Champion: 3500 DP + Champion Rank + Exodia Platinum Access (Dorm Members Exclusive) + Free Custom Rank & Animated YugiMon User bar.

XDA: YugiMon  Frw3uXkDefeating All 4 Elites: 2500 DP + Exodia Platinum Acess (Dorm Members Exclusive) + Champion Duel Permit & Animated YugiMon User bar.

XDA: YugiMon  2T7jAKWDefeating All 8 Gym Leaders: 1500 DP + Dorm Rank up (Dorm Members Exclusive) + Free Deck Shop/GFX Shop & Animated YugiMon User bar

Gym Leader/Elite Sign Up sheet:

Gym Leader/Elite 4 list:

Last edited by Almighty Yeezus on Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:24 pm; edited 9 times in total
! Yeezus
! Yeezus
Administrator
Administrator

Contribution : 2501
Warning : No warning

Back to top Go down

In Progress Re: XDA: YugiMon

Post by Wattberyx Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:59 pm

- DN name: Devon_Keki
​- what deck you wish to use: Sylvans
- how good are you with ruling: I know basic rulings, however I do screw up from time to time.
- Activity: I am on every day as listed in my dorm.
- What Dorm are you in: Slifer
- What makes you think you qualify for the job: I would be good as a gym Leader because I offer a good place to start. I do know that Gym leaders in the Pokemon games increase in difficulty, and I feel that my skill level would make me a great "first gym leader".

Last edited by Devon_Keki on Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:25 pm; edited 6 times in total
Wattberyx
Wattberyx

Contribution : 425

Back to top Go down

Post by Shua Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:21 pm

- AlphardAiShua
​- Cyber Dragon
- Im about 60/100 with rulings cause their is some stuff i still dont know or have happened yet
- Everyday
- Ra
- I'm fun duelist and i would enjoy being a Leader give me something to do besides randomly join a random and make them rage cause they are upset but it is fun nonetheless,i will be a good dueling leader as idk whatever number i get really just wanna have fun protecting meh badgeXP

Last edited by Shua on Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shua
Shua
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 71

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinityX000 Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:45 am

-Name: InfinityX000
-Deck: Aliens (I'l PM a list)
-I am pretty good with rulings and know enough for usual circumstances
-Activity: On a little every day, mainly on weekends and winter break
-Ra Yellow
-Pretty good duelist overall, not too high, but 2nd or 3rd gym leader would be fine for me.
InfinityX000
InfinityX000
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 50

Back to top Go down

Post by Shameless Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:53 pm

- CallMeShameless
​- Zombie OTK (Zombie XYZ)
- I'm hardly ever wrong. The rulings I'll only ever get wrong are the ones I haven't experienced personally, usually due to the rarity of such events happening. Or by simply being told otherwise by various certified Konami Judges.
- I'm on virtually every day, save for the first half of the day (according to the EST TimeZone)... I do have a job; however, I am usually around sometime after 6pm EST.
- Obelisk (Tester)
- I don't figure myself to be a great duelist, but I know I am good. I've topped quite a few times at the Philly Regionals, and my playstyle is pretty unique. I can give people a good challenge most of the time, if my luck doesnt get the best of me.
Shameless
Shameless
Tester
Tester

Contribution : 210

Back to top Go down

Post by Thought Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:26 pm

Elite Application

DN Name: Thought
Deck: Fire Fist
Rulings: Superb. I got a 13/20 on the DN admin exam ONE DAY after my 10 month retirement...and on the beta version of our new rulings test I scored a 9/10.
Activity: Once a day, every day, etc.
Dorm: ...Mod?
Why do I qualify? I am Thought. I am god. I is know how to duel. In all seriousness, I have immense dueling experience (been playing competitively for 4 years I believe now?), won 2nd at a locals, been on DN since 2011, and, of course, I am Thought. You can't top that.

Last edited by Thought on Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Thought
Thought
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Contribution : 1125

Back to top Go down

Post by White Rose Dragon Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:08 am

White Rose Dragon

Dark Worlds

I scored a 70% on my Ruling Test for XDA and a 13/20 for the admin test of DN (The most Recent one). I'd say I'm above average when it comes to rulings. I know the Basics and I have scratched the surface of the more complex rulings.

In terms of activity, I can be on 4-5 days a week for about 3-4 Hours a day to accept challenges. Weekends I'm usually on for about 5-6 Hours.

Obelisk Bloo Dorm.

I feel I've proven myself above average in terms of skill. In terms of rating, I've managed to hold it above the 1k's From Sept 2012 until Now. As well as being a student to the (Sexy) Amazing Kyonaru, I've also managed to join a war team of players with big names on DNF, SPA Sky Parameters. I have more experience when it comes to dueling than the average player, primarily in the area of war dueling, which I have only a tad bit of experience in, but experience nonetheless.
I've also managed to hold my own in duels against amazingly skilled payers such as Thot (I'm lying he rektd me) and ThunderChidoru (I won by luck). I feel skill, experience and potential qualifies me.

Also im a sxy noob.
White Rose Dragon
White Rose Dragon
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Contribution : 587
Warning : 2nd Warning

Back to top Go down

Post by ! Yeezus Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:06 pm

Still need a bit more Gym Leaders and Elites. Keep posting more applications everyone.  wooot
! Yeezus
! Yeezus
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Minerva Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:43 am

- DN name Kunoru
​- what deck you wish to use Harpie!
- how good are you with ruling - I know my ruling on average, 70 out of 100 or more. maybe i know more then i assume i do
- Activity.-Trust truth, I am active on tourneys
- What Dorm are you in-Obelisk!
- What makes you think you qualify for the job- you need a gym leader who plays birdies and pretty ladies. so u know. *hint hint* Ièd be a pretty good fight for a badge Smile
Minerva
Minerva
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Contribution : 243
Warning : 1st Warning

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLifeLessOne Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:16 pm

DN Name: The Life Less One
Deck I prefer using: Constellars (kinda like a light type gym lol weird XD)
Rulings: My ruling is average I am not that good I scored 10/20 on DN Admin exam and got 50% of ruling right here. I do know basic ruling and some advance ruling but I still need to learn more.
Activity: I can be very active and I will be very active for this tournament. I am very active on DN and I will try and accept as many challenges as possible.
Dorm: RA Yellow
What makes me qualified: I am a good and fun duelist. I am like an average gym leader. In the games and anime there are some gym leaders which are average whilst others are like elite. So I am an average gym leader. I will accept as MANY challenges as I can accept.
TheLifeLessOne
TheLifeLessOne

Contribution : 490

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Luvi Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:10 pm

- DN name: ! Prince
​- what deck you wish to use: you're so fully aware of what it is that it physically hurts.
- how good are you with rulings: ......
- Activity: yes
- What Dorm are you in: obby
- What makes you think you qualify for the job: im better than thought.
~Luvi
~Luvi
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Contribution : 869

Back to top Go down

Post by Thought Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:04 am

! Prince wrote:- DN name: ! Prince
​- what deck you wish to use: you're so fully aware of what it is that it physically hurts.

Since Prince was so obscure in his application, I will translate his bizarre language.

- What deck he wishes to use: Chain Beat Shapesnatch Trent OTK
- How good he is with rulings: Awful, averages -1/10 on every ruling test, he's so bad they have to take away points because he's just that awful like he thinks MST can't negate Solemn Warning
- Activity: Never
- Dorm: Prince Dorm (the lowest dorm)
- Why he qualifies: He doesn't; he is in every way inferior to Thot
Thought
Thought
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Contribution : 1125

Back to top Go down

Post by Zykan Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:23 am

Gym Leader/Elite Application:
Zykan
Zykan
Judge
Judge

Contribution : 558

http://crypticshaiya.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Luvi Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:47 am

Thought wrote:
! Prince wrote:- DN name: ! Prince

Since Prince was so obscure in his application, I will translate his bizarre language.

- What deck he wishes to use: Chain Beat Shapesnatch Trent OTK
- How good he is with rulings: Awful, averages -1/10 on every ruling test, he's so bad they have to take away points because he's just that awful like he thinks MST can't negate Solemn Warning
- Activity: Never
- Dorm: Prince Dorm (the lowest dorm)
- Why he qualifies: He doesn't; he is in every way inferior to Thot

o; fite me
~Luvi
~Luvi
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Contribution : 869

Back to top Go down

Post by Pro_Williams Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:27 pm

If iwere you i wouldnt spell thot like that.
Pro_Williams
Pro_Williams
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Contribution : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by ObliviBlitz Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:53 pm

XDA Username: Rainbow Blitz
DN Username: 900jackman
Deck of Choice: Piper Control, Lightsworn, or Chaos Dragons
Activity: Every day, weekdays from 3ish pm (Central) to 10 pm (Monday-Thursday), 3ish to whenever I feel like going to bed (around 2 or 3 in the morning) on Friday, whenever I get up (usually 9ish am) to about 2 or 3 in the morning for Saturday, 9ish am to 10ish pm on Sundays (cause school the next morning)
Dorm: Moderator
Rulings knowledge: Being a competitive player in real life, I have to stay up to date on rulings so I can do my best in tournaments.
Qualifications: active, competitive, experienced (started when the game did back at LOB)
ObliviBlitz
ObliviBlitz
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Contribution : 998

Back to top Go down

Post by Octavia Melody (traitor) Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:35 pm

XDA and DN Name: Chaotic Spectre
Deck of Choice: Geargiakuri
Activity: Literally near 24/7
Dorm: Obelisk
Rulings Knowledge: Everything needed to play the game well, and quite a few of the really fine points as well
Qualification: Active all the time, Good player, Obelisk Dorm, recommended by WRD, Did well on test
Octavia Melody (traitor)
Octavia Melody (traitor)
Banned
Banned

Contribution : 161
Warning : Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by EvilShenron3 Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:17 pm

applying for a gym leader, or an Elite Four Member:

- DN name: EvilShenron3 (same as my XDA name)
​- Mermails, (if not taken if they are taken i can use either Karakuri Geargia, or SpellBooks)
- Im very good with ruleings, i have passed the Konami KDE Judge test and have judged Regional and a YCS in the past.
- active on DN almost 6 hrs+ a day
- Exodia Platinum
- I've won a few events on HDA and XDA through sheer skill in dueling. Many if not all people on this site know how strong of a player i am. In real life i have topped a 5 regional's and won 2 and day 2'd a YCS. i Feel im more then qualifying for the job. Hopefully, i can get this position as a Elite Four Member or a Gym Leader ^^
EvilShenron3
EvilShenron3
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Contribution : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by KiNeTiC Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:12 pm

XDA Username:mattg104
DN Username:mattg104
Screen Shots of the decks you'll be using (3 min - 6 max):https://i.imgur.com/76QCWQi.png
GMT:-5
Edit: Its been a while since I have been dueling. So, I will be rusty. And I am applying for Trainer, I am not cappable of a Gym Leader or Elite, not even close, even though I am active
Also, edited my deck as of 1/5/14 at 5:20 PM
KiNeTiC
KiNeTiC

Contribution : 179

Back to top Go down

Post by katanoske Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:53 pm

XDA Username:Katanoske
DN Username:~the academy~ katano
Screen Shots of the decks you'll be using (3 min - 6 max):
https://i.imgur.com/ZBS4qPV.png(madolche)
https://i.imgur.com/F91AJ93.png(gravekeeper)
https://i.imgur.com/IvvRQxM.png(Blue eyes)
GMT:5:00
katanoske
katanoske
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 163

Back to top Go down

Post by White Rose Dragon Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:42 pm

Has the W/L list been made?
White Rose Dragon
White Rose Dragon
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Back to top Go down

Post by ! Yeezus Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:48 pm

http://www.xenonduelacademy.com/t3793-xda-yugimon-win-loss-records#27816
! Yeezus
! Yeezus
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinityX000 Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:17 pm

I've decided not to be a gym leader/elite. I just want to challenge.
InfinityX000
InfinityX000
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinityX000 Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:19 pm

DN name: InfinityX000
Decks:
https://i.imgur.com/6UCJYCk.png
https://i.imgur.com/BxLfzDh.png
https://i.imgur.com/xQI7qtW.png
GMT: Central time (-6)
InfinityX000
InfinityX000
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Back to top Go down

Post by White Rose Dragon Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:33 pm

Infinity, send the decks to SanjuBot via Private Message.

XDA: YugiMon  AhG3PYb
White Rose Dragon
White Rose Dragon
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down