Xenon Duel Academy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xenon Duel Academy
Xenon Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ada grand prix

Go down

ada grand prix Empty ada grand prix

Post by ResonatingOctave Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:15 pm

Alright everyone we are gonna host Grand Prix with our affiliates and create our own system of rankings this will be hosted every month to see the changes in rankings, the participants will be hda, Ada, xda and mda. Each academy will host a tournament to check out which team in their acad is the best and the best teams of each acad will face off with representing their academy.

The rules are simple
1. Each team will have 3 members
2. Each team has to continue with the same number of po the previous member had
      Eg. Member a vs. member 1
            Member a wins with 2400 lp
            Member a had to continue with the same lp as the previous
3. The members will continue to play with the same deck
4. They will have to post here that they one and each academy will have a judge who will make sure no ruling problems arise if members have problems then they will have to come to me the judge regarding the member of opp. Teams not following the rules.will be disqualified after being given a chance. Ruling problems will be told to the ruling judges different from the main judges
5. The judges cannot participate in the Grand Prix
6. The teams have to be registered in the following format
Code:
Team name:
Member 1:
Member 2:
Member 3:
Each round will be hosted for a week and if the duels don't take place in that week then the active team wins, and if 1 member is left in a team who doesn't come on for that week the team loses

For Ada
As an an admin of Ada, I want u all to participate and I will be the judge for Ada though I need a rulings judge... The position is open for whoever wants it... Preferably a teacher or tester.
ResonatingOctave
ResonatingOctave

Contribution : 46
Warning : No warning

Back to top Go down