Xenon Duel Academy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xenon Duel Academy
Xenon Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh Live Action Movie: True Soul

2 posters

Go down

Yu-Gi-Oh Live Action Movie: True Soul Empty Yu-Gi-Oh Live Action Movie: True Soul

Post by Sean_Drew Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:15 pm

I am making a script for a new Yu-Gi-Oh live action movie I am thinking about making. It is about a young teenager who loves to play Yu-Gi-Oh, but has never been good at it. But one day for his 15th birthday, he gets a new pack of cards from his parents. When he opens the pack, he finds nothing special, except for 1 card he has never seen before. With this card, he puts it in one of his random decks and duels with it in tournaments, on his way to try and become the greatest duelist in the world. Give feedback and advice for this script, and tell me somethings I could add or take out. I may even put your name in the script!

I could really use the help. Thanks!
Sean_Drew
Sean_Drew
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 104
Warning : No warning

Back to top Go down

Yu-Gi-Oh Live Action Movie: True Soul Empty Re: Yu-Gi-Oh Live Action Movie: True Soul

Post by Sean_Drew Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:32 pm

I also have some cards that you can check out that I'm planning to put in, if you want to see them.

Yu-Gi-Oh Live Action Movie: True Soul JeEPfQ2
Bwwaaaaaaaaaaaakkkkk! You've found a turkey!
Click on the turkey to capture it.
Sean_Drew
Sean_Drew
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Back to top Go down

Yu-Gi-Oh Live Action Movie: True Soul Empty Re: Yu-Gi-Oh Live Action Movie: True Soul

Post by Lrycial Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:46 pm

It sounds pretty decent. What's that "one card he's never seen before"? Is it an official card or no?
Lrycial
Lrycial
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Contribution : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean_Drew Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:24 pm

It is not an official card. The card is going to be from a set called "Arch Demon Legacy" and the card's name is "Arch Demon: Light"
Sean_Drew
Sean_Drew
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down