Xenon Duel Academy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xenon Duel Academy
Xenon Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Classrooms?

4 posters

Go down

Classrooms? Empty Classrooms?

Post by RekonZero Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:08 am

I wanted to suggest making a classroom for slifer and ra, the point of this would be to get the students interested in learning to sign up for class and then create a new section where there would be a daily lesson on topics, frequent tests/quizes, dueling projects anything related to learning about yugioh. This idea is all based off of the students willingness to learn, the homework idea didnt work out so well so maybe we need to go thru with a more direct approach. Maybe have a lesson plan and those who complete certain courses with passing grades get DP awards and Dorm rank ups.

(If this idea is considered and brought forth to XDA, i wouldnt mind setting up lesson plans and curriculum's for those teachers to follow [With help from ppl who actually know there stuff of course] and if need be i can help create rules and a guide on how to sign up and what would be tought, things like that. I have a plan for this but i need to know if the students would be willing to try it and if the admins would be willing to make it happen.)
RekonZero
RekonZero
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 1413
Warning : 1st Warning

Back to top Go down

Classrooms? Empty Re: Classrooms?

Post by Angelic One Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:41 am

I feel this can either go 2 ways,

1. No users/staff will come up to the plate and give time to tothis concept, and it will be a failure.

2. We will have a small amount of users/staff that will help us develop the skills of players and help them out.

I think we should start this small, and see if it develops into a "thing"
Angelic One
Angelic One
Administrator
Administrator

Contribution : 500
Warning : No warning

Back to top Go down

Post by ObliviBlitz Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:43 am

this could be a good idea, after all, this is supposed to be a duel ACADEMY. but as oneforone said, it could be fairy successful, or flop totally
ObliviBlitz
ObliviBlitz
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Contribution : 998

Back to top Go down

Post by RekonZero Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:45 am

OneForAll wrote:I feel this can either go 2 ways,

1. No users/staff will come up to the plate and give time to tothis concept, and it will be a failure.

2. We will have a small amount of users/staff that will help us develop the skills of players and help them out.

I agree, this idea probably wont attract much attention at first due to the lack of interest in most students but i have seen a bunch of students as for help in chatbox but never receive it so this would be for those who want to excel and get better (the very few of those select few) i thought about adding prizes to make it more interesting to join
RekonZero
RekonZero
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelic One Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:47 am

Itachi Uchiha wrote:

I agree, this idea probably wont attract much attention at first due to the lack of interest in most students but i have seen a bunch of students as for help in chatbox but never receive it so this would be for those who want to excel and get better (the very few of those select few) i thought about adding prizes to make it more interesting to join
Prizes can make it lead to a different purpose, and not motivate them to participate for the right reason. If anything, we should start this a little while after the update, so we have a new userbase around.
Angelic One
Angelic One
Administrator
Administrator

Contribution : 500

Back to top Go down

Post by RekonZero Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:50 am

OneForAll wrote:
Itachi Uchiha wrote:

Prizes can make it lead to a different purpose, and not motivate them to participate for the right reason. If anything, we should start this a little while after the update, so we have a new userbase around.
Yeah your right, i was just doing it as a graduation present :3 like top of the class gets a dorm rank up or DP or something but yeah i think this idea should be held off till after the update
RekonZero
RekonZero
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Back to top Go down

Post by cheesfactory Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:40 am

this is good. this should be done. this is approved. /stamp.
cheesfactory
cheesfactory
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by RekonZero Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:42 am

cheesfactory wrote:this is good. this should be done. this is approved. /stamp.
Thank you for your supportive feedback Very Happy
RekonZero
RekonZero
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Back to top Go down

Post by RekonZero Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:09 am

Still looking for more feedback!
RekonZero