Xenon Duel Academy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xenon Duel Academy
Xenon Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor at XDA?

+2
DC HERO GlohStick
RekonZero
6 posters

Go down

Survivor at XDA? Empty Survivor at XDA?

Post by RekonZero Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:41 pm

Okay so i lost my Head Admin of events title so now im back to having to suggest my wonderful event idea's lol but either way. here's another idea you guys can steal if you want. Its basically survivor, the event starts out as 2 teams (Size of teams depends on the number of registered players) the team you are put on is chosen at random by me and the way this works is that every week there will be a swiss tournament with all the players involved and the team with the most losses is forced to vote someone off at the end of the week. This process will continue until one of the teams are cut down to a fairly small amount of players. Then the two teams are disbanded and it turns into a every man for themselves. the swiss rounds continue until there are 4-6 players remaining then it becomes a normal tournament bracket.

Just an idea, no official sign ups or drafts have been made so feel free to supply constructive feedback
RekonZero
RekonZero
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 1413
Warning : 1st Warning

Back to top Go down

Survivor at XDA? Empty Re: Survivor at XDA?

Post by DC HERO GlohStick Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:39 pm

Here's my little addition to this idea: try to complete challenges during the duels as well? Like "You must use these cards in your deck this round", "You must pull off this many Xyz/Synchro/Fusion Summons Summons in two duels", etc.
DC HERO GlohStick
DC HERO GlohStick
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Contribution : 296
Warning : No warning

Back to top Go down

Post by RekonZero Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:49 pm

Thank you! you just gave me a great idea, during each week there will be a special challenge and who ever can complete the challenge will get some type of advantage the following week.
RekonZero
RekonZero
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Back to top Go down

Survivor at XDA? Empty Great idea

Post by jordy1991 Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:59 pm

Yes i cant wait to start
jordy1991
jordy1991
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Contribution : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by RekonZero Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:02 pm

I just thought of another idea to make it even more like survivor, a invincibility card. Some where in the academy im going to hid a invincibility card and the first to find it and send me the link proving you found it is allowed to have invincibility from being voted off during ONE of the vote offs. but you have to use it BEFORE the voting starts. If this idea seems dumb and you think i should go at it another way please reply back and let me know how i could do this a better way.
RekonZero
RekonZero
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Back to top Go down

Post by ObliviBlitz Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:06 am

Itachi Uchiha wrote:I just thought of another idea to make it even more like survivor, a invincibility card. Some where in the academy im going to hid a invincibility card and the first to find it and send me the link proving you found it is allowed to have invincibility from being voted off during ONE of the vote offs. but you have to use it BEFORE the voting starts. If this idea seems dumb and you think i should go at it another way please reply back and let me know how i could do this a better way.
2 things
1. Thats how invincibility works on the show if someone plays an immunity idol
2. If this gets rolling, I'd like to join
ObliviBlitz
ObliviBlitz
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Contribution : 998

Back to top Go down

Post by RekonZero Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:10 am

epicrainbowdashfan wrote:
Itachi Uchiha wrote:I just thought of another idea to make it even more like survivor, a invincibility card. Some where in the academy im going to hid a invincibility card and the first to find it and send me the link proving you found it is allowed to have invincibility from being voted off during ONE of the vote offs. but you have to use it BEFORE the voting starts. If this idea seems dumb and you think i should go at it another way please reply back and let me know how i could do this a better way.
2 things
Yeah i use to watch the show a lot so i thought that i would do it the same way by hiding the idol/card in the academy and seeing who finds it first, but i didnt know if the players would like that. but thanks for the feedback!
RekonZero
RekonZero
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Back to top Go down

Post by ObliviBlitz Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:14 am

Itachi Uchiha wrote:
2 things
Yeah i use to watch the show a lot so i thought that i would do it the same way by hiding the idol/card in the academy and seeing who finds it first, but i didnt know if the players would like that. but thanks for the feedback!
I used to watch it a lot too, then it went to Wednesday and was at the same time as WWE Main Event, so I no longer watch it. But the idol is a great idea, bu you should have it where the losing team sends a member on "outcast" where only they can search for the idol until the next swiss is to start
ObliviBlitz
ObliviBlitz
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Back to top Go down

Post by RekonZero Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:19 am

Itachi Uchiha wrote:
2 things
I used to watch it a lot too, then it went to Wednesday and was at the same time as WWE Main Event, so I no longer watch it. But the idol is a great idea, bu you should have it where the losing team sends a member on "outcast" where only they can search for the idol until the next swiss is to start
But then that ruins the fun of having everyone from each team searching for it and also ruins the part where someone gets sent off and the teams have to struggle to keep up with there competition XD maybe i could put two in depending on how many people sign up.
RekonZero
RekonZero
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Back to top Go down

Post by ObliviBlitz Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:21 am

Itachi Uchiha wrote:
Itachi Uchiha wrote:
2 things
But then that ruins the fun of having everyone from each team searching for it and also ruins the part where someone gets sent off and the teams have to struggle to keep up with there competition XD maybe i could put two in depending on how many people sign up.
maybe u could have 1 in each "camp"
and what i meant about the exile was they still eliminate a player, but also send another member on exile until the next round of swiss starts
ObliviBlitz
ObliviBlitz
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Back to top Go down

Post by RekonZero Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:35 am

ohhhhhoooohh i see what you mean now, that could be a good idea. but it still depends on how many people we get. but still thats a pretty good idea
RekonZero
RekonZero
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelic One Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:42 am

Sounds good, lets get this going Very Happy
Angelic One
Angelic One
Administrator
Administrator

Contribution : 500

Back to top Go down

Post by RekonZero Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:46 am

once i get admin approval i can discuss with them when the event would be held and then ill start sign ups Very Happy
RekonZero
RekonZero
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Back to top Go down

Post by RekonZero Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:08 am

Still looking for more feedback!
RekonZero
RekonZero
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaguar101 NA Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:41 pm

I want to join!
Jaguar101 NA
Jaguar101 NA
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Contribution : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by RekonZero Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:24 pm

This idea is pretty old but im glad i can see it again, now i can reconstruct it and make it into a better event haha.
RekonZero
RekonZero
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum