Xenon Duel Academy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xenon Duel Academy
Xenon Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Itachi's way to getting fast and easy DP! {UPDATED!}

Go down

Itachi's way to getting fast and easy DP! {UPDATED!} Empty Itachi's way to getting fast and easy DP! {UPDATED!}

Post by RekonZero Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:28 pm

Happy Halloween!!!

Hey Guest, my name is Itachi and i'm here with a updated guide on how to get you more DP/Exp. First i should explain what exactly DP/Exp is and why you would want it.
DP (Dueling Points) is the currency at XDA, everything you can buy in the Main Shop takes DP to buy. The Main Shop has plenty of great things you can buy here such as a name change, dorm tests and even your own custom rank!

Experience Points are what you receive when you complete the various Dice Games we have at XDA. You want to gather as much exp as you can because for every 100 exp you earn, you are rewarded with 100 DP and as im sure you can tell thats a very easy way to get 100DP

Now that you know the basics and you understand why it is important for you to gather DP/Exp, i can tell you the easiest ways to earn it.

Invite a Friend: For every friend you invite to XDA, you get 100DP. All you have to do is get your friend to go to here and have your friend confirm that you indeed invited them to XDA. If your having trouble finding a friend or a random guy to join XDA you can try these methods.

Posting Rewards: Posting rewards are one of the easiest ways to earn DP at XDA. The way posting rewards work is for every milestone you reach in posts, you get awarded appropriate amounts of DP for that milestone. All you have to do is reach the milestone mark and post here.

Duel Arena/Shadow duels: When you and another member of XDA duel, why not take it to the duel arena or the shadow duels. This is the second most efficient way to grab some easy DP for you and a friend. When you Duel arena duel another XDA member, for every win either player gets, you are rewarded 20DP. Now i know that doesnt seem like a lot but it adds up if you duel enough. Shadow duels are the same thing, they just add up a little faster and is also more risky. When you and your friend shadow duel, you both bet a set amount of DP. The winner of the 2/3 match gets all the DP bet and the loser loses the amount of DP bet. You can find both the Duel Arena and Shadow duels here.

Events/Tournaments: By participating in XDA's wonderful events and tournaments, you open yourself up for more DP opportunities. The prizes for these events/tournaments can be up to 3000DP for 1st place! Thats so much DP its insane! This way is less efficient because events are much harder to win with all the other XDA members but if you do win, your prize will be well worth the effort! You can find XDA's events here.

Dice Games: dice games are a quick and easy way for you to earn  not only DP but also EXP. As of right now, dice games are the only way you can earn EXP. There are 3 dice games you and another XDA member can play, in each thread there is a link the the rules for each of the games. You can find the dice games here.

Trick-or-Treat: This method is limited time only for the Halloween event, in the good spirit of trick-or-treating we have a event for it. This even is set up in a dice game format where you simply chose the 'Trick-or-Treat' option of the type of dice you want to roll and you go to the dorm room posts of the XDA members and what ever you roll is the number of candy you get. Now your probably asking yourself 'why should i care if i get candy or not' well, the more candy you collect the more stuff you can buy at the supreme shop that will be open October 30th! The shop only accepts candy and this is a great way to earn DP/Exp. The supreme shop has a item that you can buy that allows you 2x the DP/Exp for a limited time. That means 200DP for invite a friend, 40DP per duel arena duel, its just insane how much DP you can get from this item! You can find the rules and 'how to' thread of this event by clicking here.

These are some easy step by step ways to earn DP/Exp at XDA, using more then one method would provide top proficiency in collecting DP/Exp. I hope that you guys are enjoying the new update as much as i am and i hope i helped you with the new ways to get DP/Exp. Now go out there and earn yourself some DP/Exp, you earned it! Happy Halloween Guest!
RekonZero
RekonZero
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 1413
Warning : 1st Warning

Back to top Go down