Xenon Duel Academy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xenon Duel Academy
Xenon Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

White Dragon Aggro

4 posters

Go down

White Dragon Aggro Empty White Dragon Aggro

Post by Soltur Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:54 pm

Please give me advice on this deck

MAIN DECK:

Monsters:

Alexandrite Dragon x2
Blue-Eyes White Dragon x3
Red-Eyes B. Dragon x2
Darkflare Dragon x3
Eclipse Wyvern x3
Lightpulsar Dragon x3
Maiden With Eyes of Blue x3
Red-Eyes B. Chick x3
Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon x1
Shining Angel x2
White Stone of Legend x3

Spells:

A Wingbeat of Giant Dragon x3
Burst Stream of Destruction x2
Cards of Consonance x2
Dragon Shrine x2

Traps:

Dragon's Rebirth x3

EXTRA DECK:

Fusion:

N/A

Synchro:

Azure-Eyes Silver Dragon x3

Xyz:

Kachi Kochi Dragon x3
Thunder End Dragon x3

SIDE DECK:

Monsters:

Alexandrite Dragon x1
Axe Dragonute x3
Divine Dragon Apocralyph x3

Spells:

Burst Stream of Destruction x1
Dark Hole x1
Dragon Shrine x1
Monster Reincarnation x1
Mystical Space Typhoon x1

Traps:

Call of the Haunted x2
Soltur
Soltur
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 446
Warning : No warning

Back to top Go down

White Dragon Aggro Empty Re: White Dragon Aggro

Post by ~Luvi Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:31 pm

To help build I need to know what the purpose is. Rank 8s, Synchros, ect?
~Luvi
~Luvi
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Contribution : 869

Back to top Go down

Post by Soltur Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:37 pm

Beat the living crap out of them through sheer numbers. It's a straight-up aggro "I'm gonna kill you" deck.
Soltur
Soltur
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Luvi Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:39 pm

Would you be against using Dragon Rulers?
~Luvi
~Luvi
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Back to top Go down

Post by Soltur Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:40 pm

Not sure. I intended for this to be Blue Eyes' time to shine.
Soltur
Soltur
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Luvi Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:04 pm

In that case you need a better drawing engine and need to get rid of the Chaos Dragons, they'd slow you down seeing how Maiden would become the new focus.
~Luvi
~Luvi
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Back to top Go down

Post by Ventriloquist Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:39 pm

Ok, I can assist you here. As I have a pretty damn competitive Blue-Eyes Deck of my own.

Now, to start. The "New" Blue-Eyes "Engine," if you want to call it that. Is ALOT more versatile than people think. Add one for one, 2 copies of blue eyes, and 2 copies of maiden into ANY deck, and there you have yourself a REALLY good wall, and a 3000 beater than are both laughably easy to summon.

HOWEVER! If you want the FOCUS to be on blue-eyes I suggest these changes. Rather than tell you Exactly what number of cards to take out and what to put in. Im just going to list what I SUGGEST are your weaker cards, and then suggest some replacements. It's going to be up to YOU to decide how many to replace with that. Here goes.

Weak Cards:

Red-Eyes B. Dragon
Lightpulsar Dragon x3
(Not as weak, but worth looking into a replacement is Eclipse Wyvern. I'd PERSONALLY say just set him to one. As with dragon shrine you can send him to the grave pretty easily.)

Burst stream of destruction (As nice as this card sounds.... just side it. XD or run it at one. Use lightning vortex instead. Allows you to discard a white stone of legend for it, preventing you from going minus 1 and its just as good as burst stream.)

A few extra notes would be I suggest only running 1 or 2 Darkstorm dragons. Not to mention he is worthless in your deck XD. Not being mean, but the MAIN use of Dark storm, is not because he has 2700 attack, that's what blue eyes is for. Dark storm is for using along with Castle of Dragon Souls You pop your opponents back row PLUS you get to return a banished dragon.

Advice on Additions.

Here is a list of cards I think you should DEFINATELY add to your deck.

Trade-in (I do not care what ANYONE else says. Run 2. No more, no less. If you run 3 its too many, if you choose to run one, then just don't run it at all.)

Forbidden Lance (Max. Run 3. Why? It lets you set off maiden yourself. As now one is going to ATTACK your maiden unless they already know they can kill blue eyes. PLus it saves blue eyes in both battle as well as from card effects.)

Castle Of Dragon Souls.( Eh, I run one. Only one. But some other people use more. It lets you use DarkStorms effect, it ALSO lets you set off maiden and it ALSO returns a banished dragon, plus adds 700 attack power to anything you choose. O_O why WOULDNT you run this.)

Champion's Vigilance. (FREE Solemn Judgement for Blue eyes or dark storm O_O That's all I have to say. Run 2 or 3.)

Beyond that, your deck looks pretty good. If you have an issue with replacing the Red Eyes family and don't know what to sub in for it just pm me. My suggestions are the following

BrightStar Dragon (Summon him, 1900 beater. Use his effect to target Maiden. SS blue-eyes. Maiden becomes level 3, Synchro with maiden and blue eyes for star eater. Yea, nuff said.)

Honest (Your running lights....)

Rider of the Storm Winds (Protects blue eyes and makes him pierce. Not THE best card in the world, but worth a side of nothing else.)

That's All I have for now. Up load the new deck list if and when you edit it and ill help you out even more ^.^
Ventriloquist
Ventriloquist
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 113

Back to top Go down

Post by White Rose Dragon Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:22 pm

Use. Godamn. Screenshots.

To begin with, after looking at the full deck, it looked to me as if you put in nearly no forms of effort in your deck. IT looked to me as if you just threw in Blue eyes, red eyes, then some random support you found here in there. There is little to know synergy, consistency, and the engine is practically nonexistent. The extra deck isn't anywhere near finished, and the side deck isn't a side deck, it looks like cards you moved to side to look at later while you were building your main deck.

In all Honesty, from my prospective, it looks to me like you spent more time making this topic than actually working on the deck.

But since this is constructive criticism. . .

White Dragon Aggro Vfr8zKm

Thats my own personal build. It's been working as of lately, and has proven itself quite consistent. Later on in the near future, I'll work on it's version 2, but for now, I suggest you netdeck off of that one, learn how to use it, then, after you get the basic concept and strategies, make your own.

Reason behind cards Chosen:

Card Trooper. A lot of BEWD's summons are grave related : this card helps send those dragons to the grave faster, earning you a draw when destroyed as well, preventing a -1 from battle, and good redox fodder.

Kodomo-Dragon/Danydlion/Swift scarecrow. Also Redox fodder, works as stallers as well. Swift scarecrow prevents OTK's from your opponents plays, giving you a chance for a later turn.

Maxx "c". For the life of me, I couldnt understand why you wouldnt run this. The majority of the people on dueling network are using Dragon Rulers. Their summons are chainable, so maxx "c" can be discarded after the banishment for their summons. Meaning, you can benefit off of annoying decks. A Redox Target as well, if needed.

Redox, Dragon Ruler of Boulders. This Tech is actually something I stole from a friend of mine, (Love you Jason Isee). Simply put, he acts as a reusable monster-reborn, where your primary target will be REDMD. Players will do their best to get rid of it, but with Redox, even after hes lost the first time, there's still an out to summoning him again.

Dragon Ravine/Silver Cry : 100x better than dragon shrine, Isnt an automatic -1, and is reusable, unlike that useless normal spell card. Silver cry is a debatable card, sometimes a game winner.

Castle of Dragon Souls : Banishes Redox, targets Maiden, maiden summons a Blue eyes form the deck/grave/hand, and redox cant miss timing, so a continuous +2.

White Rose Dragon
White Rose Dragon
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Contribution : 587
Warning : 2nd Warning

Back to top Go down

Post by Ventriloquist Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:16 pm

Rose's build is actually very good in case you want to take some ideas from him as well. The difference between his deck and mine (ill get a screen shot later) is what I was pointing out concerning the draw power relying on trade in and cards of consonance vs the grave power of ravine or dragon shrine. Try to use one style, and not much of the other if any. Like my deck doesn't run ravine OR shrine, but I run 3 trade in and 3 cards of consonance plus lightning vortex to build my grave Very Happy
Ventriloquist
Ventriloquist
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 113

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down