Xenon Duel Academy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xenon Duel Academy
Xenon Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What you do after a duel for the RP

3 posters

Go down

What you do after a duel for the RP Empty What you do after a duel for the RP

Post by Dazo Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:53 am

NEW WAY:

No one wants to describe every little action, so at the end of the duel just summarize it and put as detail as possible.

Last edited by Hagiicaul on Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Dazo
Dazo
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Contribution : 348

Back to top Go down

What you do after a duel for the RP Empty Re: What you do after a duel for the RP

Post by Ventriloquist Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:17 am

Pm me concerning this.

... Not to sound rude or anything, but this could be ALOT better. As this is not a real RP post. It's simply a "Log" of events.

If anything this might count for like T-2 or something but it's not even really that. Lol, again, not being rude. Just I think I can help you make this process ALOT more appealing. Send me a pm and i'll explain how to format this better.
Ventriloquist
Ventriloquist
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 113
Warning : No warning

Back to top Go down

What you do after a duel for the RP Empty Re: What you do after a duel for the RP

Post by Dazo Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:51 pm

Alright we can talk about this. I honestly never liked this way but its the only way I knew of so yeah, I'll pm you about it.

And Thank you for the constructive feedback. It really helps me out.
Dazo
Dazo
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:48 am

Alright, Updated a NEW WAY.
Dazo
Dazo
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Back to top Go down

Post by Ventriloquist Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:50 pm

Just to clarify. When you duel, the winner or loser either one. Will post, and TItle said post as and RP duel between Player X and Player Y.

The post should contain a DECENT paragraph, detailing not only the outcome but the course of the duel.

That is to say, I mean, if you OTK you can only say so much. In that case try to describe feelings you had during the duel, and maybe the monsters themselves (just so its not like..." I otked, he died."

But in most cases. Was there a moment when the battle shifted? Like, did the winner of the duel start out poorly and make a come back? Was the duel close or no? Describe these things AS your characters thoughts. So basically, just make an RP post like most of you have been doing, which has been VERY well done so far. Just, make it a summary post ^.^ Thanks, and hope you all enjoy this instead of the Log Book method XD
Ventriloquist
Ventriloquist
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Back to top Go down

Post by White Rose Dragon Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:14 am

Thank you vent for explaining Isee
#INowUnderstandses.
White Rose Dragon
White Rose Dragon
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Contribution : 587
Warning : 2nd Warning

Back to top Go down

Post by Ventriloquist Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:15 pm

xD Oh you! :p
Ventriloquist
Ventriloquist
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down