Xenon Duel Academy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xenon Duel Academy
Xenon Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Affiliation Request

3 posters

Go down

Affiliation Request  Empty Affiliation Request

Post by Pizza Boi Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:07 pm

Yo, dawgs, it's me again, Kaizer.

Anywho, I'm asking for an affiliation request with my academy in advance since I've not done what needs to be done, particularly designing.

I've already inputted the code and stuff and since I don't like waiting A LOT after I finished my work, I decided to ask in advance Cool 

As of now, my main priority is the graphics designing so if anyone's willing to lend a hand, do private message me and we'll get talking.

And no, I've got no intentions of stealing members from you guys since I can just call other people to do the recruiting for me ._.

So, what ya say, champs?

Lastly, if anyone reckons who I REALLY am, you all know that I've been voted as one of the best administrators for duel academies last year 2012, in pb boards, miscellaneous academies and my academy.

Since it really is impossible to be #1 until the arrival of the YGOPro system, the highest achievement I've gotten so far with my academy was aiming #2 in the rankings, and #3? in the war academies back in 2012, so rest assured, I'm not some dumb administrator who doesn't know her thing.

I won't copy paste a link here but I'll just state the name of the site: Medieval Chaos Academy

Edit: The reason for its current inactivity is that it's an old academy I'm attempting to revive so it'd be great help if you guys could affiliate with us.
Pizza Boi
Pizza Boi
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 93
Warning : No warning

Back to top Go down

Affiliation Request  Empty Re: Affiliation Request

Post by Masked Phantom Puma Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:16 pm

I Masked Phantom Puma (otherwise known as Masked Teddy from MCA) can vouche for what Kaizer is stating above I been with her majority of 2012 through all the ups and down of the academy(both closing as well).We both ask that you consider in helping MCA during revival basically Me and Kaizer would greatly appreciate it.

P.S
I love you Xenon GuysLol

Last edited by Masked Phantom Puma on Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot one part of the post)
Masked Phantom Puma
Masked Phantom Puma
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Contribution : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by The Yah man Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:07 pm

As an admin i would like to ask about what kind of help do you need in your academy? is it just helping in design or transfering members or mutual events or anything else? Smile

please fill me up on this, you look like an experienced admin and mutual work would bring our academies to fulfill more goals.

also pm me a link to your academy please Smile
The Yah man
The Yah man
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Contribution : 908

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down