Xenon Duel Academy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xenon Duel Academy
Xenon Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My herald agents and gravekeeper deck

2 posters

Go down

My herald agents and gravekeeper deck Empty My herald agents and gravekeeper deck

Post by darkphoenix Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:21 am

gravekeeper:My herald agents and gravekeeper deck ZXJO7q0

herald agents:My herald agents and gravekeeper deck JSK40Bs might need some advice with this coz im thinking of adding beckoning light.

Last edited by darkphoenix on Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:26 am; edited 8 times in total
darkphoenix
darkphoenix
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 221
Warning : No warning

Back to top Go down

My herald agents and gravekeeper deck Empty Re: My herald agents and gravekeeper deck

Post by darkphoenix Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:50 am

no one for advice? *slowly backs away into the night*
darkphoenix
darkphoenix
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Back to top Go down

My herald agents and gravekeeper deck Empty Re: My herald agents and gravekeeper deck

Post by White Rose Dragon Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:10 am

If possible, please use an image tag so that it'd be easier to view decks in the future
Gravekeepers :

My herald agents and gravekeeper deck VlpkO7a

Reason behind cards chosen :

Gravekeeper's Commandant :
Easily searchable by the effect of recruiter, and is an automatic first-turn Necrovalley if opened. Also has some pretty decent stats if Necrovalley is face-up while he is face-up.

Gravekeeper's Descendant :
Consider this card your best-your ace monster. The "boss card" of all decks usually have the same basic effect : Paying some form of a cost to destroy a card (or cards) on the field. For Gravekeepers, this is the "boss card". Descendant is easily searchable by Gravekeeper's Spy and Gravekeeper's recruiter, and he also makes ample combos with both cards. A 2000 lvl 4 beater while Necrovalley is still up.

Gravekeeper's Recruiter :
Whats an archetype without a searcher to speed things up a little? Recruiter Goes into Commandant for Necrovalley,or into a quick search for our Ace card, Descendant, or into chief as a last resort. His effect activates when he's sent to the grave, not when destroyed, and it's a mandatory effect, so synchro summonings or anything that would normally cause it to miss timing dosent.

Gravekeeper's Spy :
Hold's great defense while Necrovalley is still up, and keeps the special summoning power of the archetype at a fair level. Automatic Key beetle or Descendant if flipped.

Malefic Stardust Dragon :
You may be wondering "Why stardust? Why not cyber end dragon?" well, to which I would reply : Most pople dont read their cards fully. Part of malefic stardusts effect is "There can only be 1 face-up "Malefic" monster on the field. Face-up Field Spell Cards cannot be destroyed by effects. "
A good Necrovalley defender and a 2500 attack expendable beater.

Maxx "c" :
One should either maindeck Maxx "C" or effect Veiler. I personally recomend maining maxx "c" because unlike veiler, it allows you to go + off of your opponents plays, as effect veiler stops an effect but leaves you at a -1.

Breakthrough skill :
Zenmaines, draccosack, LaDD, the common cards who are summoned easily and arent easily destroyed.
White Rose Dragon
White Rose Dragon
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Contribution : 587
Warning : 2nd Warning

Back to top Go down

Post by darkphoenix Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:12 am

Btw i am unsure on how to image tag. If anyone can help i would appreciate it. So thx white rose on ur input and ill try it out. thx cya round. Pce!
darkphoenix
darkphoenix
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Back to top Go down

Post by darkphoenix Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:30 am

ive done the best i could but if it needs to be a bit smaller then let me know the exact size. width and the height. thx
darkphoenix
darkphoenix
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down