Xenon Duel Academy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xenon Duel Academy
Xenon Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dorm Leader, Vote for Slifer Red!

+5
~Luvi
White Rose Dragon
Angelic One
Silica
cheesfactory
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Who should be the leader for Slifer Red?

Dorm Leader, Vote for Slifer Red! - Page 2 Vote_lcap38%Dorm Leader, Vote for Slifer Red! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 6 ]
Dorm Leader, Vote for Slifer Red! - Page 2 Vote_lcap62%Dorm Leader, Vote for Slifer Red! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 62% 
[ 10 ]

Total Votes : 16

Dorm Leader, Vote for Slifer Red! - Page 2 Empty Dorm Leader, Vote for Slifer Red!

Post by cheesfactory Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

So people have been talking about a slifer dorm leader, so any slifers who want to be a leader should post here so then we can have a voting for the candidates

Last edited by cheesfactory on Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
cheesfactory
cheesfactory
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 45
Warning : No warning

Back to top Go down

Dorm Leader, Vote for Slifer Red! - Page 2 Empty Re: Dorm Leader, Vote for Slifer Red!

Post by cheesfactory Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:59 pm

its not a matter of creativity, its a matter of how time consuming and obvious it is. anyway we are way off topic so /end discussion :p
cheesfactory
cheesfactory
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Back to top Go down

Dorm Leader, Vote for Slifer Red! - Page 2 Empty Re: Dorm Leader, Vote for Slifer Red!

Post by White Rose Dragon Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:21 pm

I'm not so sure either of these two. . qualify. .
(No offense Silica or one, love yew both.)

Edit :
I take back what I said o_o
OneForAll would be an amazing leader. She's already shown ample activity and leadership qualities, in addition to this, she is quite friendly witht he majority of members here.
+OneIsOP.

#VoteForOne

Last edited by White Rose Dragon on Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
White Rose Dragon
White Rose Dragon
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Contribution : 587
Warning : 2nd Warning

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelic One Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:22 pm

I see, so chees just pt up a vote so you guys can vote, but i cant give a guarantee the results from this will determine the leader, since we haven't heard from an admin, im not gonna vote though.
Angelic One
Angelic One
Administrator
Administrator

Contribution : 500

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Luvi Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:33 pm

Silica wrote:its possible to change your ip i do it all the time as not to be tracked
I bet most likely you don't know how to change your IP address. hint: doing it inside of the CMD will not change your IP, only your local address, not the external which is determined by your ISP making trying practically useless. and ffs why is this a thread
~Luvi
~Luvi
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Contribution : 869

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix King Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:35 pm

Why are you both arguing about cheating?

Silica, why are you so interested in cheating, are you planning on it?

If not, then calm down, lol.
Phoenix King
Phoenix King
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Contribution : 266

Back to top Go down

Post by onlyzuul Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:07 am

I'm confused, why are we even discussing having a dorm leader?
It doesn't seem like it will actually be of much use and has already caused disagreement, granted not a large one but the point still stands.
Surely they won't be able to do anything the staff can already do, or at least try to, and I am unsure of how many slifer's would even vote so this just places someone else higher up on the hierarchy than them instead of forming us into a community.
I know this is still just an idea so I thought I'd put my point across now as it is just my opinion with no malice intended.
onlyzuul
onlyzuul
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Contribution : 116

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix King Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:55 pm

onlyzuul wrote:I'm confused, why are we even discussing having a dorm leader?
It doesn't seem like it will actually be of much use and has already caused disagreement, granted not a large one but the point still stands.
Surely they won't be able to do anything the staff can already do, or at least try to, and I am unsure of how many slifer's would even vote so this just places someone else higher up on the hierarchy than them instead of forming us into a community.
I know this is still just an idea so I thought I'd put my point across now as it is just my opinion with no malice intended.
Cheez was complaining that Dorms had no activity section wise, don't attack us, attack him! It was his idea!
Phoenix King
Phoenix King
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Contribution : 266

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Luvi Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:54 pm

After the show Silica put on why would you guys vote for her?
~Luvi
~Luvi
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Contribution : 869

Back to top Go down

Post by cheesfactory Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:21 pm

I agree with Prince, but i think the reasoning is likely because people didnt read the comments on this thread.
cheesfactory
cheesfactory
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Back to top Go down

Post by cheesfactory Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:19 pm

with the poll having been up for a couple days now and no new votes within about 15 hours, i think its safe to call it with OneForAll being the winner. Especially considering the significantly greater activity OFA has in comparison to Silica.

OneForAll, the dorm leader for Slifer Red
cheesfactory
cheesfactory
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelic One Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:19 pm

Ofc, This is not official. We have no word from the Admins
Angelic One
Angelic One
Administrator
Administrator

Contribution : 500

Back to top Go down

Post by cheesfactory Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:21 pm

They havnt said anything against it in 2 days, and that its really a matter between slifer member, it seems safe to consider it official unless its actually told to stop.
cheesfactory
cheesfactory
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Back to top Go down

Post by RekonZero Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:28 am

Trick or Treat
RekonZero
RekonZero
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 1413
Warning : 1st Warning

Back to top Go down

Post by Saikoro Kotei Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:28 am

The member 'Itachi Uchiha' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Trick-Or-Treat' :
Dorm Leader, Vote for Slifer Red! - Page 2 MZ1WF6e
Saikoro Kotei
Saikoro Kotei
Event Manager
Event Manager

Contribution : 1933

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2