Xenon Duel Academy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xenon Duel Academy
Xenon Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Name 1 thing you hated about the banlist and give a good reason why

+7
AsianVasion
ThunderChidori
Thought
D.D. Eatos
The Yah man
! Yeezus
Vista
11 posters

Go down

Name 1 thing you hated about the banlist and give a good reason why Empty Name 1 thing you hated about the banlist and give a good reason why

Post by Vista Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:40 pm

I hated Compulsor Evac going to one... It was my favorite trap to use in Constellars and any other deck
Vista
Vista
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Contribution : 150
Warning : 2nd Warning

Back to top Go down

Name 1 thing you hated about the banlist and give a good reason why Empty Re: Name 1 thing you hated about the banlist and give a good reason why

Post by ! Yeezus Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:45 pm

This doesn't belong here. Moved to off topic.
! Yeezus
! Yeezus
Administrator
Administrator

Contribution : 2501
Warning : No warning

Back to top Go down

Name 1 thing you hated about the banlist and give a good reason why Empty Re: Name 1 thing you hated about the banlist and give a good reason why

Post by The Yah man Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:58 pm

monster reborn,like why the freak ban a card thats been in the game so long
The Yah man
The Yah man
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Contribution : 908

Back to top Go down

Post by ! Yeezus Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:00 pm

effective wrote:monster reborn,like why the freak ban a card thats been in the game so long
You must not have played yugioh long enough if you didn't know Monster Reborn has been banned many times before and always brought back later

Last edited by Almighty Yeezus on Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
! Yeezus
! Yeezus
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Yah man Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:02 pm

Almighty Yeezus wrote:
effective wrote:monster reborn,like why the freak ban a card thats been in the game so long
You must not have played yugioh long enough if you didn't know Monster Reborn has been banned many times before and always brought back 2 formats later.
i know that it was banned before but if they decide to ban and unban and ban and unban, whats the point?
The Yah man
The Yah man
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Contribution : 908

Back to top Go down

Post by D.D. Eatos Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:11 pm

Idk, Triple Whirlwind? Just the sheer amount of draw power it gives with all those Kaluts. Buts it can also be hand clogging I suppose. Banlist is fine as it is all together.
D.D. Eatos
D.D. Eatos
Teacher
Teacher

Contribution : 308

Back to top Go down

Post by Thought Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:19 pm

Evigishki Mind Augus.

Agreed, it was a Pot of Avarice-like card, but honestly, you don't even see Gishki nowadays, and even when you do, it's mostly the Zielgigas OTKs that throw you off.
Thought
Thought
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Contribution : 1125

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderChidori Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:15 pm

Banned heavy storm
This game needs a way to clear backrow that every deck can use... it prevents formats where you can just set 5 then end
ThunderChidori
ThunderChidori
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Contribution : 2030

Back to top Go down

Post by ! Yeezus Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:21 pm

ThunderChidori wrote:Banned heavy storm
This game needs a way to clear backrow that every deck can use... it prevents formats where you can just set 5 then end
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Malevolent_Catastrophe The game already has one.
! Yeezus
! Yeezus
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderChidori Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:29 pm

Almighty Yeezus wrote:
ThunderChidori wrote:Banned heavy storm
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Malevolent_Catastrophe The game already has one.
i ment one that is good in the main deck...
catastrophe is a side deck card at best
ThunderChidori
ThunderChidori
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Contribution : 2030

Back to top Go down

Post by AsianVasion Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:52 am

wat bout solemn judgment had a pretty big price for its use
AsianVasion
AsianVasion
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by RekonZero Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:24 pm

Of course i hate that heavy storm is banned, now i feel like back rows are going to destory us all now.
RekonZero
RekonZero
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 1413
Warning : 1st Warning

Back to top Go down

Post by markmeena Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:21 pm

they banned heavy and reborn and stratos
markmeena
markmeena
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 219

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittles Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:30 am

Spellbook of Judgment Banned ..... it isn't that broken..limit it !
Skittles
Skittles
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Miles Edgeworth Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:53 am

i hated that they banned solemn judgement.. i mean it was one of the best staples in the game where u could just pay 4000 or half of what u had to negate a summon/ spell or trap of any kind counter etc.. so no the only we can negate those things is with dark bribe or royal decree which i doubt ppl will start using dark bribe because it helps the oppenet to get a free +1.
Miles Edgeworth
Miles Edgeworth
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 905

Back to top Go down

Post by D.D. Eatos Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:46 am

Skittles wrote:Spellbook of Judgment Banned ..... it isn't that broken..limit it !
I hope you're joking because, as a Prophecy player, Spellbook of Judgment is BEYOND fixable.
D.D. Eatos
D.D. Eatos
Teacher
Teacher

Contribution : 308

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down