Xenon Duel Academy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xenon Duel Academy
Xenon Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am stepping down from my testing position to go back to my Ra Yellow dorm.

4 posters

Go down

I am stepping down from my testing position to go back to my Ra Yellow dorm. Empty I am stepping down from my testing position to go back to my Ra Yellow dorm.

Post by RekonZero Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:13 pm

To whom it may concern, I am stepping down from being a tester because I feel my qualifications and my so called "questionable judgement" (spoken from a certain admin himself) are interfering with the placement of new recruits. There for I am requesting to be stepped back down to my rightful Ra Yellow dorm where I can continue with my studies. If unable to do so, I will be leaving the academy in search for a new one. Thank you in advance.
RekonZero
RekonZero
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 1413
Warning : 1st Warning

Back to top Go down

I am stepping down from my testing position to go back to my Ra Yellow dorm. Empty Re: I am stepping down from my testing position to go back to my Ra Yellow dorm.

Post by ! Yeezus Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:17 pm

You're fired.
! Yeezus
! Yeezus
Administrator
Administrator

Contribution : 2501
Warning : No warning

Back to top Go down

I am stepping down from my testing position to go back to my Ra Yellow dorm. Empty Correction

Post by RekonZero Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:18 pm

I stepped down, so there for "fired" would be a ignorant and unnecessary response.
RekonZero
RekonZero
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Back to top Go down

I am stepping down from my testing position to go back to my Ra Yellow dorm. Empty Re: I am stepping down from my testing position to go back to my Ra Yellow dorm.

Post by ThunderChidori Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:19 pm

he already stepped down you cant fire him >_>
ThunderChidori
ThunderChidori
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Contribution : 2030

Back to top Go down

Post by ! Yeezus Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:20 pm

I'm officially taking you off the Tester roster. .-. you choose to leave just because I corrected you on your -2 for concentration. If you wish to leave, that is on your own decision.
! Yeezus
! Yeezus
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ! Yeezus Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:21 pm

ThunderChidori wrote:he already stepped down you cant fire him >_>

Fire as in taken him off the Tester roster nab.
! Yeezus
! Yeezus
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderChidori Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:23 pm

Almighty Yeezus wrote:I'm officially taking you off the Tester roster. .-. you choose to leave just because I corrected you on your -2 for concentration. If you wish to leave, that is on your own decision.

um... i dont see a reason for taking me off of the tester roster and i never chose to leave O_o
ThunderChidori
ThunderChidori
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Back to top Go down

Post by RekonZero Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:23 pm

I stepped down for a number of reasons.

1) My knowledge on rulings was not up to par with the qualifications needed to be a tester
2) My judgement was declared bias towards certain students even though they weren't
3) I myself needed to become a better duelist before being handed such responsibility
4) Its just a better decision for the academy
RekonZero
RekonZero
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Back to top Go down

Post by ! Yeezus Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:24 pm

ThunderChidori wrote:
Almighty Yeezus wrote:I'm officially taking you off the Tester roster. .-. you choose to leave just because I corrected you on your -2 for concentration. If you wish to leave, that is on your own decision.

um... i dont see a reason for taking me off of the tester roster and i never chose to leave O_o

Chidori, does it look like I was talking to you? I was referring to the OP about his testing results he posted.
! Yeezus
! Yeezus
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderChidori Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:26 pm

Almighty Yeezus wrote:
ThunderChidori wrote:

Chidori, does it look like I was talking to you? I was referring to the OP about his testing results he posted.

when i posted this it did lol
ThunderChidori
ThunderChidori
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Back to top Go down

I am stepping down from my testing position to go back to my Ra Yellow dorm. Empty Agreement

Post by RekonZero Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:27 pm

Good, then we are at a substantial agreement.
RekonZero
RekonZero
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Back to top Go down

Post by The Yah man Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:28 pm

chillax and listen to swedish house mafia Smile
The Yah man
The Yah man
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Contribution : 908

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down