Xenon Duel Academy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xenon Duel Academy
Xenon Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

help me with my ghost trick deck

+2
Yumigami
codymartin
6 posters

Go down

help me with my ghost trick deck Empty help me with my ghost trick deck

Post by codymartin Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:31 pm

https://i.imgur.com/GHT07z4.png
codymartin
codymartin
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Contribution : 5
Warning : No warning

Back to top Go down

help me with my ghost trick deck Empty Re: help me with my ghost trick deck

Post by Yumigami Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:22 pm

NONONO you're doing it all wrong! You have way too many monsters, you dont have solemn warning or botomless to save your monsters from the more powerful monsters that can wreck your ghostricks, ditch vampire empire and replace it with at least 2 terraforming since ghostrick house is your main source of damage. You don't have ghostrick out witch is incredibly helpful for saving your monsters from hardcore field wipers, you don't have any ghostrick witches or yuki onnas witch are quintessential for either direct attacking while ghostrick house is on the field, you dont have any ghostrick stein witch is vital for thinning out your deck and getting the s/t cards you need, you dont need 3 specters since your cards will be untargetable most of the time due to ghostrick house eff, and vampire killer should be a side at best. You need more Xyz in your extra and that dark world monster is completely pointless. You lack much needed forms of field destruction like dark hole, MST and heavy storm witch are quintessential in early game for gaining quick dominance in the field. vampire grace is completely pointless in pairs of 3 because you're not going to be able to summon it half the time and its attack is hardly high enough to be worth it. Torrential is taking up much needed space for better cards, and while pot of duplicity is wonderful for this deck, it would be better to only run two as it frees up MUCH needed deckspace and they can only be activated so often. Shadow vampire is only going to be useful if you start running vampire lord for quick rank 5 dark xyz summoning, and vampire lord is also quintessential if you absolutely INSIST on running vampire empire. Always put monster reborn in. it can provide much needed offense for late game punishing and can reclaim your more powerful monsters that you have managed to get killed from the grave. Tour guide is good if youre looking for cheap n easy xyz, but its much more functional if you ADD more rank 3 xyz to your deck. if you insist on keeping only vampire/ghostrick monsters in your extra scrap it and go for mystic tomato x2 since it will help you reclaim your field. Since you're not going to be SS most turns you might want to consider sliding in a pot of duality instead of pot of duplicity so that you have some control over which ones of the top 3 you pick. Ghostrick panic could also suffer a cut in size since its proportional to the number of ghostrick monsters on your side the field and its mostly used for when you have a full field and you want to set all your opponents monsters so you can zerg rush their lp into oblivion and steins eff can add s/t to your hand. I hope that this has given you at least a small bit of help in reclaiming this deck from the slums it has found itself in.

Last edited by Yumigami on Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Yumigami
Yumigami
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Contribution : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Clown. Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:25 pm

You need a shapesnatch and iron repulse
Clown.
Clown.
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Contribution : 506

Back to top Go down

Post by Thought Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:39 pm

Holy SHMIZZLE Yumigami, I could build houses with bricks of text that big.
Thought
Thought
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Contribution : 1125

Back to top Go down

Post by ! Yeezus Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:14 am

What is this?! I don't even...
! Yeezus
! Yeezus