Xenon Duel Academy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xenon Duel Academy
Xenon Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RETURN OF THE SHADOW GAMES(TOURNAMENT)

+2
everyany
Kyonaru
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

RETURN OF THE SHADOW GAMES(TOURNAMENT) Empty RETURN OF THE SHADOW GAMES(TOURNAMENT)

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:00 am

RETURN OF THE SHADOW GAMES(TOURNAMENT) Glowman
RETURN OF THE SHADOW GAMES(TOURNAMENT) Sinister_shadow_games_event
Information:
In this tournament you will be competing utilizing only cards from the first and second generation.(ie cards from Yu-Gi-Oh or Yu-Gi-Oh Gx Series)

In this tournament there will be only 5 shadow duelist, during a duel in a tournament match they may initiate a "shadow game", once this is initiated if the loser loses the duel they lose the tournament match.

Currently, there are only 3 shadow duelist spots available, if you want to be a shadow duelist you have to request it when signing up.

Rules:

All duels must be completed in traditional or advanced format, if you win a tournament match you must screen shot both duels during that match and post them here, if you cannot do this you must have your opponent verify your win.

Prizes:
First place: 1000 dp + rank-up
Second place: 1000dp + Free Retest
Third Place: 1000 dp

Participants:

Utopia Legend(shadow duelist)
Everyany
(shadow duelist)
knight

Sign-up Format:
Dn Name: "insert dn name here"
Forum Username: "insert forum username here"
Shadow Duelist?: "yes or no"

Last edited by Void on Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:01 pm; edited 9 times in total

Back to top Go down

RETURN OF THE SHADOW GAMES(TOURNAMENT) Empty Re: RETURN OF THE SHADOW GAMES(TOURNAMENT)

Post by Kyonaru Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:43 am

Up to what booster pack? "Yugioh to Yugioh GX" doesn't tell me anything.
Kyonaru
Kyonaru
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Contribution : 798
Warning : No warning

Back to top Go down

RETURN OF THE SHADOW GAMES(TOURNAMENT) Empty Re: RETURN OF THE SHADOW GAMES(TOURNAMENT)

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:10 am

You can use cards from the legendary of blue-eyes series(very first yugioh pack) up until the light destruction booster pack(very last yugioh gx series booster pack)

But in general, it just means you cannot use synchros, xyz's or any of the 5d's generation or higher cards.

Back to top Go down

Post by everyany Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:33 pm

Where do I sign up?
everyany
everyany
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Contribution : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenixofpain Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:13 pm

Can you use promos that were released during the time period?
phoenixofpain
phoenixofpain
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Contribution : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:09 pm

As long as it is from the yugioh(original)  or gx era then yes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Utopia Legend Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:08 am

I wanna play
Utopia Legend
Utopia Legend
Event Manager
Event Manager

Contribution : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:11 am

You are now signed up for the tourney, do you wish to be a shadow duelist?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:15 am

Updated, only 4 shadow duelist spots left.

Back to top Go down

Post by everyany Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:19 am

So if we post that we wanna play we're signed up? If so I'd love to be a shadow duelist especially if you have 4 positions.
everyany
everyany
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:37 am

Yep Very Happy. would you like to sign up?

Back to top Go down

Post by everyany Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:07 am

I'd love to.
everyany
everyany
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:08 am

Alright, but first you must be tested to participate in events & tourneys, you can request a test by going into the chatbox and asking for a test

Back to top Go down

Post by ResonatingOctave Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:14 pm

Alright, so I am not planning on participating but this should be something that is cleared up for other users. You say that duels may be dueled in traditional or advanced. If they are in traditional does that mean that there is going to be a different ban list, or that they can use certain banned cards or no.
ResonatingOctave
ResonatingOctave

Contribution : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:17 pm

well that should be obvious, if you duel in traditional then you will be following the traditional format banlist which does allow certain banned cards that are in the advanced format.

Back to top Go down

Post by ResonatingOctave Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:18 pm

Your aren't following what I am saying. So if they choose to duel in traditional than they are allowed to use whatever they want, like pot of greed, monster reborn, heavy storm, etc.? Or is there a limit to how many of these they can put into their deck?
ResonatingOctave
ResonatingOctave

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:23 pm

It depends on the traditional banlist

Back to top Go down

Post by ResonatingOctave Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:25 pm

So then since the traditional banlist lets you play as many banned cards that you want but with a limit of one banned card a deck thats the banlist they are following. Just some fuzzy territory that should be cleared up before someone calls another for cheating or something since no banlist was ever specified that would be followed.
ResonatingOctave
ResonatingOctave

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:28 pm

That is correct, do you wish to participate in the event as a shadow duelist or a regular participant?

Back to top Go down

Post by everyany Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:27 pm

Ok so now that i've been tested i'd like to participate.
everyany
everyany
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:05 pm

Everyany you have been successfully signed up for the tournament!  Would like to participate a shadow duelist as well?

Back to top Go down

Post by everyany Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:06 pm

Yes I would love to.
everyany
everyany
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:01 pm

You are now signed up as a shadow duelist, congrats! Very Happy

Only 3 Shadow Duelist spots left.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:53 pm

im bumping this topic since this event is still alive, need a few more sign-ups

Back to top Go down

Post by everyany Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:56 pm

I advertised it on a page of mine, but no responce so I'll keep trying to spread the word on the DN.
everyany
everyany
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next