Xenon Duel Academy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xenon Duel Academy
Xenon Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolwerine

+3
Chaos-Control
Kyonaru
LOKOS
7 posters

Go down

Wolwerine Empty Wolwerine

Post by LOKOS Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:19 pm

Wolwerine Wolwerine_by_lokos1-d7c8wc8

Made something!!!!
LOKOS
LOKOS
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Contribution : 128
Warning : 1st Warning

Back to top Go down

Wolwerine Empty Re: Wolwerine

Post by Kyonaru Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:29 pm

What the **** is up with it's face. What is that thing? Burn it with fire before it makes babies please, I don't want to see anything else like that on this planet.

How could you even think that making a tag with that render would be a good idea? What have you been smoking? Did it really look that inspiring to you? You had to make a tag with it? What the ****? This render makes me cringe, it makes me want to punch kittens and babies and eat them alive, because it would be a better fate than looking at this.

Jesus christ, mate. Why? Just why did you have to do this to me? What did I ever do to you to deserve this? What did we ALL do to deserve this? I don't think I will ever forget that... "thing's"... face. It reminds me of a mix between Gollum and **** Mothman on steroids. I'm not sure if I'm the one who desperately needs a psychologist anymore, dude. I think that's you. Have you ever considered one? I can direct you to some good and cheap ones if you'd like. Though if I were you I would consider an expensive one, because I'm not sure a normal psychologist could fix your problem. It's better to get that checked up by someone who knows what's doing.

Are you a sadist? A masochist? Both? Do you really enjoy looking at renders that make you want to vomit green goo for the whole time that it needs to make a tag with it? Do you enjoy showing that **** to people who will ALSO vomit green goo from just looking at it, and making them suffer? You should be a criminal. If I were a police officer I would send you to jail, because this render isn't just an offense to myself, it's even worse than a gigantic biological weapon that could destroy the universe. This render can create multiple black holes within eachother and cause a second big bang, killing us all and destroying space-time at the same time.

Just what the **** were you thinking? You've just concluded humanity's fate. I thought it would have been more epic than this. Like something out of Attack on Titan, or some random-**** psycho that somehow got a Death Note and wrote down the names of every single person on the planet in a basement that no one ever found. I hope you're **** happy with what you've done. It's all over now. May you please for the love of God and whatever wise bearded man there is up there in the sky go burn in hell with the remains of this render, and may your soul be spared from the depths of Lucifer's inferno.

Have a good day.

this is all sarcasm btw
Kyonaru
Kyonaru
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Contribution : 798
Warning : No warning

Back to top Go down

Wolwerine Empty Re: Wolwerine

Post by Chaos-Control Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:32 pm

Ouh kill em.