Xenon Duel Academy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xenon Duel Academy
Xenon Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kick Starter

+3
Kyonaru
TJ
Creepy Crawly
7 posters

Go down

Kick Starter Empty Kick Starter

Post by Creepy Crawly Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:59 pm

Hello my name is Creepy Crawly. Some of you may recognize me because you have seen me around the academy. Over the years I have dreamed of World Domination. The first step to my master plan is to raise a really big army to wipe out all opposition and to help me oppress my subjects. But I dont have the funds to buy an army. But now you guys have the unique opportunity to help my dreams come true. By simply handing over some of your dp you can help me achieve my goal of World Domination.

My goal is to raise 70,000,000 Dp and you can help.

Every donator who donates over 20 Dp towards my new Empire will receive a reward
20-40 I wont oppress you or your family as hard
41-60 I will acknowledge your existence
61-99 I will give you a gold star
100-over. I will make you a noble in my new Empire

(You can make a donation simply by posting the amount you would like to give, below)
Help me take over the world. Donate today Smile
Creepy Crawly
Creepy Crawly
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Contribution : 97
Warning : 2nd Warning

Back to top Go down

Kick Starter Empty Re: Kick Starter

Post by TJ Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:18 pm

NEVVVAAAAA
TJ
TJ
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 183
Warning : No warning

Back to top Go down

Post by Creepy Crawly Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:19 pm

TJ wrote:NEVVVAAAAA
I will oppress you especially hard
Creepy Crawly
Creepy Crawly
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyonaru Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:46 pm

I don't think that's even remotely possible.
Let's do some math here...
You want 70,000,000 DP. Implying everyone who donates would donate 20 DP, you would need donations from 3,500,000 people. XDA currently has 1283 registered users, and it has lived for approximately 3 years. In order to get the missing 3,498,717 users needed to donate for your goal, you would need to wait approximately 8184 years in order for XDA to get that amount of members. If that isn't enough, we must consider that most people are not going to donate, increasing the number of years needed to finally reach your goal proportionally to the percent of people that don't donate anything. To further lower your chances, we must consider that DN currently has a little more than 3,500,000 members, of which 150,000-200,000 are alt accounts and 3,000,000 don't play YGO/log in anymore. That definitely makes your goal impossible to achieve before your death, or even better, before you stop playing this game. However, what you've got going for you is that for every +20 DP a person donates other than the standard tax (20 DP, so whoever donates 40 DP or more) efficiently decreases the number of people needed for you to reach your goal. However that is highly unlikely. By posting this topic you have made us all learn that not only you are just using pointless threats to get people to donate to you, but you've also set a milestone no one will ever legally achieve because of the following reasons:
1. XDA will probably shut down in 8184 years.
2. Yu-Gi-Oh! will probably not exist anymore in 8184 years.
3. You will not live to see that day.
4. It is mathematically impossible for more users registered on DN to register on XDA in the timespan of a year or two. It has never been done before and it will never be done.
and many more.

That being said, considering all of the above, give me a good reason to fear your future "army" that you're going to conquer the world with by buying soldiers with a children's card game forum currency that is pointless even now, in this moment, because you don't know what to spend it on.

Good day.
Kyonaru
Kyonaru
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Contribution : 798

Back to top Go down

Post by Creepy Crawly Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:48 pm

No one will ever be oppressed as hard as you will be
Creepy Crawly
Creepy Crawly
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderChidori Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:19 pm

you need dueling skill before you say something like this in a yugioh forum Razz
ThunderChidori
ThunderChidori
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Contribution : 2030

Back to top Go down

Post by Creepy Crawly Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:26 pm

ThunderChidori wrote:you need dueling skill before you say something like this in a yugioh forum Razz
are u saying I have none?
Creepy Crawly
Creepy Crawly
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:40 pm

~I wonder if someone will actually donate money Lol
Knight
Knight

Contribution : 778

Back to top Go down

Post by MaximizedGamer Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:08 am

Kyonaru wrote:I don't think that's even remotely possible.
Let's do some math here...
You want 70,000,000 DP. Implying everyone who donates would donate 20 DP, you would need donations from 3,500,000 people. XDA currently has 1283 registered users, and it has lived for approximately 3 years. In order to get the missing 3,498,717 users needed to donate for your goal, you would need to wait approximately 8184 years in order for XDA to get that amount of members. If that isn't enough, we must consider that most people are not going to donate, increasing the number of years needed to finally reach your goal proportionally to the percent of people that don't donate anything. To further lower your chances, we must consider that DN currently has a little more than 3,500,000 members, of which 150,000-200,000 are alt accounts and 3,000,000 don't play YGO/log in anymore. That definitely makes your goal impossible to achieve before your death, or even better, before you stop playing this game. However, what you've got going for you is that for every +20 DP a person donates other than the standard tax (20 DP, so whoever donates 40 DP or more) efficiently decreases the number of people needed for you to reach your goal. However that is highly unlikely. By posting this topic you have made us all learn that not only you are just using pointless threats to get people to donate to you, but you've also set a milestone no one will ever legally achieve because of the following reasons:
1. XDA will probably shut down in 8184 years.
2. Yu-Gi-Oh! will probably not exist anymore in 8184 years.
3. You will not live to see that day.
4. It is mathematically impossible for more users registered on DN to register on XDA in the timespan of a year or two. It has never been done before and it will never be done.
and many more.

That being said, considering all of the above, give me a good reason to fear your future "army" that you're going to conquer the world with by buying soldiers with a children's card game forum currency that is pointless even now, in this moment, because you don't know what to spend it on.

Good day.

Way to go. You crushed a man's dream with a bunch of math (Possibly confusing him), unlikely possibility, etc.

"Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality"
-Richter

So, if he wants to achieve world domination by gaining mass loads of DP (Fake currency that doesn't mean much considered what is offered in the store), then let him go. I am sure, If he has enough courage, he can dominate the world of Kyonaru. I am rooting for you!!!!
MaximizedGamer
MaximizedGamer
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Contribution : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFiercedW@rrior Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:54 am

World domination huh? Sounds like team rocket trying too get Pikachu from ash, just never going too happen. You should be setting up a raiser too fix everyones door that thunderchidori has kicked in!
TheFiercedW@rrior
TheFiercedW@rrior
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Contribution : 612

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: