Xenon Duel Academy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xenon Duel Academy
Xenon Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Being the best!

2 posters

Go down

Being the best! Empty Being the best!

Post by TheFiercedW@rrior Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:11 pm

Im not much of a writer, this is just how I feel about everything I do or attempt. People always tell me live life too the fullest, don't do anything your going too regret later or just attempt it, because you might regret not doing it later. I learned from experience that no matter what you can control the outcome. Ever since I was a kid i thrived too be the best and anything i did, tried pleasing the parents, tried too stand out. As i got older i was in that stage of life that all i wanted was perfection and nothing less. I was in the weight room trying too be the biggest in high school, i did football to be the vicious and least hearted in school, and join wrestling because it was my passion. All i wanted was too achieve my goals and push my dreams into reality a little bit at a time. My high school hero and still too this day is Dan Gable and as far as im concern he always will be. When i was of age 18-19ish i became good friends with my supervisor at work and he told me one thing that ill always remember. He told me " No matter that you do, no matter what your position or title is, your the best at it and no one is better." That positive message is one ill always live my life by no matte the outcome, no matter what life throws at me. Remember one thing guys, no matter what situation your going through rather it's big or small, control the outcome, and always be the best at what you do!
TheFiercedW@rrior
TheFiercedW@rrior
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Contribution : 612
Warning : No warning

Back to top Go down

Being the best! Empty Re: Being the best!

Post by TheFiercedW@rrior Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:33 am

bump, some inspirational stuff here
TheFiercedW@rrior
TheFiercedW@rrior
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:55 am

^^no offensive or anything but try separating it into paragraphs it helps it make it easier for the readers. Also, a little work on grammar would help.

Anyways, I see the message you are trying to bring out. You are trying to say that every single person should strive to do their very best in whatever situation they find themselves in. It's a noble idea and I applaud the fact that you took the time to write this out.
~good job man
Knight
Knight

Contribution : 778

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFiercedW@rrior Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:27 am

lol ya I wasn't looking for it too be like an essay I just started typing. But it defines who I am as a individual. its actually one of the most meaningful little paragraph I wrote too tell you the truth. Just always thriving too be the best!
TheFiercedW@rrior
TheFiercedW@rrior
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum