Xenon Duel Academy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xenon Duel Academy
Xenon Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow Arena Rules!

Go down

Shadow Arena Rules! Empty Shadow Arena Rules!

Post by ! Yeezus Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:15 pm

Shadow Arena:

In the Shadow Arena, you can wager certain amounts of Duel Points against your opponent, with the winner taking all the DPs that were bet.

Shadow Arena Rules:

• The current 2015.11 ban list is in effect here.
  • You ,or your opponent, have/has to confirm that he/she played you, but if you have a clear screenshot of the results and deal it will still suffice.
  • Both TCG/OCG cards are allowed
  • Ban decks include: Exodia, Stall, Burn, Self-Destruct Button Tie-Out, Final Countdown, and Empty Jar Decks.
  • Both players must have the amount of DP they have agreed upon, if not, the duel cannot proceed.
  • You cannot duel an opponent that has the same IP like you. If you do, you risk to be permanently banned from Xenon Duel Academy.
  • You cannot duel the same person again and again. That could be interpreted as an abuse of our system and staff can take necessary actions against you including permanent ban.

Win/Lost Records:

Please create a new topic in the [Shadow Arena] to post your results. Both players will confirm their Wins and losses in their duel. Also, please try to include a screenshot.

Code:
I dueled: (Opponents username here)
Amount of DP you wagered:
Amount of DP your opponent wagered:
I won: 2-1 or 2-0
or
I Lost: 0-2 or 1-2
! Yeezus
! Yeezus
Administrator
Administrator

Contribution : 2501